Saturday November 4th, 1-5pm
Cost: $60.00 workshop only, $70.00 with puja. See below for details.
Mantra practices can bring extraordinary benefits to all aspects of life. Simple daily practices can produce powerful results. Sustained mantra practice can enhance our physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Instruction in the practical benefits of dozens of mantras, plus group mantra practice, will enable participants to experience and learn:
- To set clear intention (sankalpa) to maximize results.
- Mantras for purification, strength & empowerment.
- To create & sustain a daily mantra practice, basic or advanced.
- Relative benefits of silent or vocal mantra chanting.
- Mantra practices to access powers for healing, abundance, achievement,
increased focus, spiritual growth and the related deities (archetypal principles).
- Aids in uniting prana & apana with a simple mantra technique, with many benefits.
- Which mantra practices are rajasic or sattvic.
- The role of the 6 parts of every mantra.
Includes detailed handout & recording of workshop mantras. 4 CE Credits for RYT -Yoga Alliance
“We can experience maximum positive benefits when Sanskrit mantra practice is guided by knowledge from authentic lineages, reliable scholarship and scriptural understanding taught by advanced sages.” — Bill Francis Barry
This workshop is offered in conjunction with Forever Yoga’s 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training program.
Bill Francis Barry (Bharata) is a certified Teacher of Mantra, Vedic Priest, with a degree in Yoga (Univ. of Mass). He has been a student and practitioner of mantra, yoga and Vedic studies since 1969. His studies included in-person training with Namadeva Acharya, Yogi Bhajan, Swami Muktananda,Swami Satchidananda; plus the works of Sadguru Sant Keshavadas. His University of Mass credentials include M.Ed, MBA, BA, BS & 500+ hours Yoga Teacher Training.For more info see his website at www.mantravijaya.com
Questions about the content of this workshop can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Bill is the kind of teacher who not only offers a great deal of wisdom, but does so with warmth, love, and grace. Through the chanting of Sanskrit mantra, we all felt the positive vibrational energy that the practice generates, and gained understanding of the context and meaning of those mantras.” – D.H.